Saturday 20 October 2012

33 feared killed as bus plunges into river in Ogun



A coaster bus laden with no fewer than 36 passengers, on Friday afternoon, plunged into a river along area J4 in Ogbere -Ijebu stretch of the Sagamu-Ore-Benin Expressway.
The take-off point and the destination of the bus, which was still under the water as of press time, could not be ascertained.
However, men of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) were at the scene for a rescue operation.
Three persons, including a pregnant woman, were said to have survived the accident.
The woman was reported to have hung on to a tree branch.
The FRSC Unit Commander, Ijebu -Ode, Mr. Seidu Osilama, could not confirm the number of casualties, but said that rescue efforts would require crane and local divers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks


Ellen Andrews said...

Yes it is possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in February I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $500,000. I searched for a month for help until I finally came across an article on reddit in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them, Recover Btc Help Wizard Charles Group Hackers. I was so scared and skeptical because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give them a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers within a very short time frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact them at wizardcharlesgrouphackers@gmail.com to get help.

Jackie said...

The best way to avoid a psychological breakdown after experiencing or having to deal with infidelity is to make sure you are not just assuming your partner is cheating, as a policy, don’t say they are cheating until you have gathered proof of their act, confrontation without evidence is just unacceptable, I contacted this Genius hacker swiftrecoveryservice006 @ GMAIL . COM when I was in the eye of the storm with my Ex husband i saw all his mails, Skype, Instagram, messages, kik, Facebook and even pictures he exchanged with his lover, but it was easier at the end really, having proof helps a lot. you never going to regret working with him, talk to him via Email: swiftrecoveryservice006 @ GMAIL .COM or Whatsapp +1 (786) 684-0501